sábado, 21 de julho de 2012

Captivated by the sound



Fat Freddy's Drop. Da Nova Zelândia para o mundo Sem mais.




Flashback - Fat Freddy's Drop

"There's something natural in the way you touch me
It's a feeling that I can't describe
Something mystic in that soul connection
Something magic in your misty eyes

Don't you say that it's all the same
Don't you say that it's all the same, no
'Cos there's something that I can't explain, 'bout this
Something that I can't explain, yeah yeah

No use in looking further
You know it isn't there
And you can stare all you want
The answers won't appear
Try to find it but I lose myself
I lose myself in you
I said, I lose myself in you
Yes, I lose myself in you
Yeah, I lose myself in you

Breathe easy lovers 
Breathe easy

I know you're only wasting time
Breathe easy
Questioning between the lines
Breathe easy
Feeling knows no name
It is, what it is, and there's no explaining
What it is, what it is, yeah yeah-eah"

Show em São Francisco, EUA.  A vibe do local diz tudo. Música é celebração. Não encontrei o vídeo no youtube, dessa música neste show, mas trago aqui o link do show completo.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário